Scientific Meetings Validation Requirements
The scientific Meeting validation is a recognition of the high quality level of the conference. It is also a way to update knowledge and obtain credits to validate EADSM accreditation.
The below listed requirements are necessary:
- Scientific Program with total number of hours
- Names and short CV of the meeting scientific committee
- Names, short cv of speakers and title of the conference
- Fee payment (see button below)
After acceptance by the EADSM Board of Directors, permission to use the EADSM logo is given. This certifies the conference.
The organisers must offer EADSM members a discounted price.
For joint meetings the validation is automatic.
Payment Fee structure
- Affiliate Societies 50€
- Friends Societies 100€
- Not an affiliated society or Friend Society 200€